The p2p marketplace is a smart contract enabled 3D print manufacturing hub incentivizing & enabling designers & printers to produce & provide parts on demand for the end users.
Adosia Participant Roles
- Designers provide designs / purchase and licensing terms
- Users interact with front-end interface to purchase 3d print jobs
- user selects a design and quantity to print for the job
- user selects a capable 3rd party printer (or one of their own if applicable)
- user completes purchase of print job
- 3D Printer Operator receives order:
- 3d printer operator registers printer into system (Registration fee?)
- order execution automated or manual?
- printer operator completes order printer operator ships order